[cairo] alpha blending

Bill Spitzak spitzak at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 13:55:02 PDT 2015

I'm pretty certain the above proposal is for modifying the color values,
not the alpha.

What I was specifically saying is that treatment of the alpha does not
change, it should already be considered linear.

Premultiplied is a problem as that is a combination of both a gamma
color and a linear alpha, and it is difficult to say what space the
multiplication was done in.