[cairo] Cairo animation

Davide Calaminici amiblit at gmail.com
Mon May 25 05:29:29 PDT 2015

"
Seems that you have sent your last posting as a private reply to me, so
we are off cairo list now!"

Sorry, didn't trealize this.

I do this kind of sequence. I should missing something.
To tell the truth i have a port of cairo clock source, but it uses
different techique, drawing during timer events.

"But of course you
have to ensure that whenever you draw something it is displayed to your
screen before you clear it and draw next sequence."

there's a way to verify this?

thank you very much