[cairo] Is posible create a png surface from a png buffer read from a zip file?

Elmar Haneke elmar at haneke.de
Mon Nov 9 01:06:58 PST 2015

Am 07.11.2015 um 23:03 schrieb KiwiLib KiwiLib:
> thanks for your
> ​ s​
> answer
> ​ s​
> . The Png_data already contains png data. I 'm
> looking for a
> ​ simple ​
> function
> ​ ​
> like
> ​ :​
>

> sf:=cairo_image_surface_create_from_png_buffer(PNG_data);​

perhaps you should look at source of
*cairo_image_surface_create_from_png to get another example for
callback-function.

**Or you can write your buffer to file and use that function.

Writing an callback function is neither mystic nor complex you do need
only few lines of code.

What programming language you are working with?
*