[cairo] composites circle

Alex Vazquez avazquez.dev at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 14:55:52 PST 2016

Fine. I can replicate the effect without the black background, but if i
draw the background i can't replicate the effect.
I do the next (No work fine):
1-Create a cairo_t paint the background and destroy this cairo_t
2-Create a new cairo_t and create the effect and destroy this cairo_t

Why if i create a new cairo_t the effect fail?

Code:
http://pasted.co/634b16c6

Regards!!