[cairo] py2cairo fails on ./waf configure

Giuseppe Ingoglia Giuseppe.Ingoglia at stanleybet.com
Wed Jul 6 08:54:18 UTC 2016

It seems that the version of waf used by py2cairo is outdated and thinks that python2.7-config is a python script and not bash.
The way I was able to install it is by getting the development version of py2cairo by:
git clone git://git.cairographics.org/git/py2cairo
then ./autogen.sh, make and make install
It is a workaround but at this point I am not sure if anyone is actually working on fixing the latest release py2cairo-1.10.0 for python 2.x (>=2.6) 2011/05/01
in order to use waf.
--
[cid:1467795258.20349.60.camel at sib07093]<http://stanleybetcorporate.com>

Giuseppe Ingoglia
Infrastructure Engineer
Linux Support
Tel: +44 151 235 2039
Fax: +44 151 235 2100
giuseppe.ingoglia at stanleybet.com
www.stanleybet.com
Stanley International Betting Ltd
Exchange Station, Tithebarn Street, Liverpool, L2 2QP, UK

[cid:1467795258.20349.61.camel at sib07093]<www.fairplayforsportsbetting.eu>

This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be
confidential. If you have received them in error please notify the sender immediately
and delete all records of the email and its attachments from your computer. Unless you
are the intended recipient you must not read, copy, distribute, use or retain this email
or any attachments or any part of them.

Although we aim to use efficient virus checking procedures for emails and attachments
we accept no liability for viruses and it is the recipient's responsibility to ensure they
are actually virus free.