[cairo] Anyone currently maintaining the python cairo bindings?

ShadowKyogre shadowkyogre.public at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 15:41:03 UTC 2016

> I don’t see any point in doing further work on py2cairo, or any other
> library specific to Python 2. Nobody should be doing new development in
> Python 2 anyway.
The reason I was asking about this was because I write primarily in
python 3.

I was playing with the cairo bindings a few days ago and noticed they
didn't support mesh gradients. Some more research lead me to that
ticket, but it's a python2 only solution.

I wanted to ask about it because I was hoping to port it to python 3.