[cairo] Bug when building cairo-gl with VS2013 on win10.

Zou Wei tmp111 at yeah.net
Sat Oct 15 15:07:13 UTC 2016

Er..I got stuck again.

When running in VS2013 in debug mode, the program throws a runtime exception:
    *Run-Time Check Failure #0 - The value of ESP was not properly saved across a function call.  This is usually a result of calling a function declared with one calling convention with a function pointer declared with a different calling convention.*

I'm in the exact same situation: https://lists.cairographics.org/archives/cairo/2013-April/024201.html . More on this: http://stackoverflow.com/a/1332874/3427520. And I don't know how to proceed now...

By the way, when creating OpenGL context for the window, the PIXELFORMATDESCRIPTOR paramter used by ChoosePixelFormat should has the same format as the dummy context created in _wgl_dummy_ctx() in cairo-wgl-context.c. Otherwise wglMakeCurrent in _wgl_dummy_ctx() will fail. The call to wglMakeCurrent returns FALSE and a following glGetError() returns GL_INVALID_OPERATION.

Any ideas on how to solve this problem?