[cairo] release ?

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at cs.toronto.edu
Fri Aug 11 22:16:19 UTC 2017

Ouch...
Pango doesn't support variation selectors yet...  The missing line is in
pangofc-shape.c:

static hb_font_funcs_t *
pango_fc_get_hb_font_funcs (void)
{
  static hb_font_funcs_t *funcs;

  if (G_UNLIKELY (!funcs)) {
    funcs = hb_font_funcs_create ();
    hb_font_funcs_set_nominal_glyph_func (funcs,
pango_fc_hb_font_get_nominal_glyph, NULL, NULL);
    /* XXX we don't support variation selectors yet :(. */

Let me think about what's the easiest way to fix that.

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/