[cairo] Build Cairo for iOS iPhone platform

Guillermo Rodriguez guillerodriguez.dev at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 08:42:02 UTC 2017

>>> Is that allowed?
>>
>> Why wouldn't it be allowed?
>
> Because Apple.
>
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IOS_app_approvals>

If you want to make a point, you may want to be more specific.

I don't see any reason why Apple would reject an application just
because it uses Cairo. Cairo is no different than any other of the
thousands of libraries that apps use. It is not a scripting language
interpreter which is one of the things Apple is known to dislike. They
may reject "any" application of course, but that would be true
regardless of whether Cairo is used.

Guillermo