[cairo] Color fonts

Uli Schlachter psychon at znc.in
Sat Jul 29 10:58:48 UTC 2017

Hi Behdad

I don't think that is my decision to make. When thinking about "fonts in
cairo", I'm thinking "Behdad". I'm just asking weird questions from the
sideline. :-)

Uli

P.S.: How relevant and up to date is the CC list here? I always get a
"your message to gtk-devel-list awaits moderator approval"-mail when
replying to this thread...

--
"Why make things difficult, when it is possible to make them cryptic
and totally illogical, with just a little bit more effort?" -- A. P. J.