[cairo] Shouldn't Cairo use/offer degrees rather than radians?

David Kastrup dak at gnu.org
Fri Jun 30 06:18:51 UTC 2017

Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo at geek-central.gen.nz> writes:

> On Fri, 30 Jun 2017 07:02:36 +0200, David Kastrup wrote:
>
>> Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo at geek-central.gen.nz> writes:

>>> So you introduce a kink at π/4. How is this any better, again?
>>
>> There is no kink.  None at all.
>
> No kink? Have a look--here’s your kink, at π/4.

I have no idea what you are plotting here.  Your "fake" does not look
like a _function_ of either axis, and it also doesn't have the symmetry
of the sin/cos pairing of my code.  So if it is neither a function in
isolation nor the actual value pair, what is it?

Care to show the program you are generating your plots with?

--
David Kastrup