[cairo] Nan and inf in cairo-trace

Flaviu Tamas tamasflaviu at gmail.com
Mon May 15 21:44:08 UTC 2017

I've been trying to figure out some performance issues in my program, so
I'm trying to use `cairo-trace --profile` to measure how long things take
to draw.

In short, I get the following error when running cairo-perf-trace

Observing 'jest.21725.trace'...Error during replay, line 17571: invalid
value (typically too big) for the size of the input (surface, pattern, etc.)

on this line

n -nan -nan m -nan -nan l -nan -nan l -nan -nan l -nan -nan ...

I've attached my trace--I'm not really sure if this is a bug in
cairo-perf-trace, a bug in node-canvas, or something I did wrong. I'm
using cairo-perf-utils (1.14.0-2.1+deb8u2) from Debian Jessie.

I'd appreciate any advice you might have.