[cairo] PATCH cairo-www: Simpler explanation for how to get sharp, single-pixel-wide lines

Ori Bernstein ori at eigenstate.org
Fri May 19 02:53:34 UTC 2017

On Fri, 19 May 2017 09:47:02 +1200, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo at geek-central.gen.nz> wrote:

> On Thu, 18 May 2017 10:47:16 -0700, Bill Spitzak wrote:
>
> > A diagonal line draws with aliasing artifacts when
> > antialiasing is off.
>
> The question was not about diagonal lines.

Perhaps another question should be added, if you want to go down this route.

	"I turned off antialiasing, but now the sloped lines, the curves on my
	rectangles, and anything else that doesn't have vertical or horizontal edges
	are jagged. What do I do?"

Of course, the original answer removes the need for this question, since it
handles that case as well.

--
    Ori Bernstein