[cairo] icc color profiles and color management

Emanuel Schwarz foren at emanuelschwarz.de
Sat Sep 2 15:47:18 UTC 2017

Hi,

I came here after searching for a possibility to color manage the output which is X11 forwarded to my Windows OS and its wide gamut screen. I read something about possible ICC profiles within cairo, and therefore probably the cairo-compmgr. I'd like to know how the status of development is. Are there already any APIs implemented? I am quite experienced with color management as well as with development, so maybe I can also give some useful information. I also would love to switch someday from Microsoft to Libresoftware for graphics and photography work.

kind regards

PS: I am absolutely using a mailing list for the first time, so...