[cairo] OpenType font variations and cairo

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Fri Sep 15 00:00:44 UTC 2017

Another issue:

+static void
+cairo_ft_apply_variations (FT_Face     face,
+                           const char *variations)
+{
+    FT_MM_Var *ft_mm_var;
+    FT_Error ret;
+
+    if (!variations || !variations[0])
+        return;
+
+    ret = FT_Get_MM_Var (face, &ft_mm_var);

This fails to reset the variations on the face, if variations is NULL or
empty.

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/