[cairo] cairo-demos and cairo-examples repositories

Bryce Harrington bryce at osg.samsung.com
Wed Apr 18 20:10:37 UTC 2018

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 11:17:55PM +0000, Bruyère Jean-Philippe wrote:
> Hi Bryce,
>

> I've also been working on a vulkan 2d vector lib, https://github.com/jpbruyere/vkvg

Okay, thanks.  Sorry I didn't reply sooner, been on vacation.  I'll try
to incorporate what I can from your work, we seem to be on parallel
paths, although I've been looking pretty deeply into reusing cairo's
tesselator/compositor algorithms rather than ear clipping.  In talking
with Federico, I'm wondering if	 it should use fixed point more
consistently internally.

Bryce