[cairo] Planning to release Cairo 1.16 next week

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.org
Fri Oct 12 19:52:54 UTC 2018

If there are no objections I am going to focus on getting 1.16 packaged
up and released next week.

I'll make one more pass through the bug tracker before I finalize the
release, but feel free to flag any items you think are critically
important.  I know there's several works-in-progress but probably best
at this point to target them for landing post-release.

Bryce