[cairo] suggestion to move test/font-variantions.c from test_sources to ft_font_test_sources

suzuki toshiya mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Sun Apr 7 07:14:06 UTC 2019

Hi,

Recently I've tried to build cairo without FreeType2 and fontconfig
on GNU/Linux, by disabling them. I found that test/font-variations.c
is still tried to be built (and failed if there is no FreeType2
really).

Although I accept such configuration (not font backend configuration)
is very irregular and the result would not be practically useful,
I suggest to move the classification of font-variations.c from
test_sources (which would be built regardless with the availability
of font backend) to ft_font_test_sources (which would be built if
FreeType2 font backend is available). My patch (to git head) is
attached.

Regards,
mpsuzuki