[cairo] Cairo and Pixman *.LIB files for After Effects SDK

james smith jameslllllsmith at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 14:37:51 UTC 2019

Hi,

I'm following an Adobe After Effects SDK tutorlal and really impressed by
what you can achieve with Cairo! 😀  However I can't seem to build the
libraries 😢😢😢

I've tried following the instructions on your website, but they seem to
compile DLL files not LIB

Here's a link to the after effects tutorial :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAVWwBA2K0U&list=PLqaBMwVHBRFH62pYqELlgghWhVnxbZSEV&index=2

He says (2min 35sec) for Windows you need *cairo.lib* and *pixman.lib *and
also the header files.

I've found copies of the *.h header files online, but no *.lib files.

Is there something i'm doing wrong?

I have a deadline for my research and would really appreciate any help
you can provide!

Many thanks,

James