[cairo] Cairo and the GitLab pipeline

Uli Schlachter psychon at znc.in
Wed Mar 13 16:24:51 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

since the floating point formats were merged [1], cairo depends on
pixman 0.36.0. This made the pipeline on GitLab fail earlier than
before, because now the provided pixman version is too old. In [2], I
propose to switch the pipeline to Fedora rawhide to get a newer pixman
version (*). Are there any thoughts / comments / review for this?

Cheers,
Uli

[1]:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/cairo/cairo/commit/a34cb719cd9cb4f0c5b78be80b80ab0ae22464a6
[2]: https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/cairo/cairo/merge_requests/14
(*): And I dare to call this measure "temporary". I look forward to
figuring out how long "temporary" is.
--
"Are you preparing for another war, Plutarch?" I ask.
"Oh, not now. Now we're in that sweet period where