[cairo] Rectangles and Gradients

Uli Schlachter psychon at znc.in
Fri Oct 11 06:30:05 UTC 2019

Hi Eric,

On 10.10.19 20:43, cecashon at aol.com wrote:
> When a rectangle gets rotated in 3d and then flattened to 2d it can become a trapezoid. If a linear gradient is drawn using one side of the trapezoid the gradient becomes "angled."
I may have misunderstood things, but isn't the angled linear gradient
still just a linear gradient in 2d? I am trying to visualise the
situation, but it's a bit hard...

If I understand this correctly, one "just" has to compute the angle and
create a linear gradient with this angle.

What am I missing?

Cheers,
Uli
--
“Some people are worth melting for.” - Olaf