[cairo] libcairo2-dev

Anwar Moukaddem anwar.moukaddem at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 16:14:46 UTC 2020

Hello Bryce,

I have repeated the installation of Ubuntu 18.04 more than 5 times and
every time this happens right after I add libcairo2-dev.
I've worked on linux installs all my career and believe me this
happens after libcairo2 is installed.

I can give you the exact steps and you're able to reproduce if you
want.   Are you a developer yourself?

anwar