[cairo] Heiko Lewin added to the cairo GitLab group

Siarhei Siamashka siarhei.siamashka at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 21:52:12 UTC 2020

On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 8:29 PM Uli Schlachter <psychon at znc.in> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Just FYI: I just added Heiko Lewin to the cairo group on GitLab. Heiko
> made a really good impression in recent times. He reviewed MRs and
> analysed issues, showing good abilities to navigate and understand
> cairo's source code. Thanks for your work and time.
>
> This newest additions brings the cairo GitLab group to 95 members. Wow.
> 93 of these were added in the conversion to GitLab two years ago.

Looks like I happened to be one of these 93 and now I have removed
myself from cairo GitLab group. If I were in project maintainer shoes,
then I wouldn't feel very comfortable about having almost a hundred
of unfamiliar people with any kind of non-readonly access to the
project source code repository and to the other parts of the project
infrastructure.

But I'm happy that cairo is getting new active contributors. Also
thanks for posting this notice.

--
Best regards,
Siarhei Siamashka