[cairo] crash copying recording surface to PDF surface with tags

Uli Schlachter psychon at znc.in
Sat Dec 26 18:24:56 UTC 2020

Hi,

Am 26.12.20 um 19:12 schrieb Ben Pfaff:
[...]> I do still see the following use of an uninitialized value (I forgot
> to report this before, sorry!):
[...]
> and the following memory leak:

When do you see those? I only have debian's libcairo and current
git/master. Of course, debian's libcairo gives me a crash. On current
master, valgrind only reports six memory leaks from libpixman's
initialisation code and no use of an uninitialized value.

Would it be possible for you to check if this was already fixed in git?
(You still have to apply the patch to fix that crash to master.)

Cheers,
Uli
--
This can be a, a little complicated. Listen, my advice is... ask
somebody else for advice, at least someone who's... got more experience