[cairo] Using instance of cairo_font_face_t from multiple threads

Uli Schlachter psychon at znc.in
Fri Jul 24 13:38:02 UTC 2020

Hi,

Am 23.07.20 um 18:56 schrieb Michal Sudolsky:
> Is it ok to use the same instance of cairo_font_face_t from multiple
> threads?

sorry that I cannot really answer your question, but this I can say: You
gave the code a closer examination than I did. That much is obvious from
the mails that GitLab sends me.

Thanks for looking into this.

Cheers,
Uli

P.S.: My gut feeling would be "no", but the font code in cairo does
enough magic and uses so many locks, that I wouldn't be surprised if the
answer is "yes".
--
Homophobia - The fear that another man will treat you the way you treat
women.