[cairo] Is there any guide to build cairo for android and ios

mryangjian mryangjian at live.com
Thu May 7 03:55:04 UTC 2020

Hi,  Is there any guide to build cairo for android and ios.

  The depends library of cairo is more and more, the build system is more and more complicated,   “configure”, “make”, “cmake”, “ninja”, “pkg-config”, “meson” and so on, and much more includes there and here, every library has there own configs, a lot of switch in configs, I must know every one of them before I can build cairo. the android only supported there own make system and cmake, There can found exists guide on the web of build cairo for android is cairo-1.10 about 10 years ago.

  So,  is there any official guide to build cairo for android and ios.