[cairo] Multipage SVG

Peter Frane pfranejr at hotmail.com
Mon May 18 23:12:41 UTC 2020

Hello,

I'd like to know whether SVG multipage is supported in version 1.16.0.  SVG multipage is mentioned in this very old post: https://lists.cairographics.org/archives/cairo-announce/2006-November/000054.html

I tried to create a multipage SVG using the above version, but only the last page was created. Using the same source, but with a PDF surface, Cairo DID create a multipage PDF document.

If it is enabled, I'd like to know which function to use. My code does call "cairo_show_page()".

Thanks,

Peter F.