[cairo] Dependency libs

John Emmas john at creativepost.co.uk
Sun Sep 27 14:51:25 UTC 2020

On 16/09/2020 18:27, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:

> iconv is not a direct dependency of cairo. I'm guessing that
> fontconfig brings it in.

Thanks Behdad - I think you're right about iconv being a dependency of
fontconfig.

I know this isn't the right place to ask this - but does anyone know
where iconv can be downloaded these days?  Either the source code etc -
or a pre-built Win64 development version (i.e. a Win64 lib + header files) ?

I'm only asking here because I literally can't find iconv any more!!  I
found an email address for iconv but all emails just get returned
undelivered so I'm guessing it must be obsolete now :-(

Thanks to anyone who can help....

John