[cairo] Can html files be published from a .gitlab-ci.yml file?

Uli Schlachter psychon at znc.in
Wed Aug 25 14:38:55 UTC 2021

Hi,

Am 23.08.21 um 19:06 schrieb Kjell Ahlstedt:
> In Gnome it's recommended to use CI (continuous integration) to public
> reference documentation from the latest commit on the master branch.
> It's done with the /pages:/ keyword and /paths: public// in the
> .gitlab-ci.yml file. Is this possible on gitlab.freedesktop.org/cairo?

I have no idea. I wanted to suggest asking the GitLab admins (they can
be found e.g on IRC). In the process of finding a link for that, I ended
up at (the "contact" part is down under "Can I speak to your supervisor?"):

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freedesktop/freedesktop/-/wikis/home#how-do-i-set-up-gitlab-pages-for-my-project

Perhaps this already helpful for you, dunno.

If you figure out how to make this work, please report back. I'd be
interested in the results.

Cheers,
Uli
--
<alanc> I think someone had a Xprint version of glxgears at one point,
    but benchmarking how many GL pages you can print per second