[cairo] Fwd: Feature request: PDF/A compliant pdf?

Harie Amjari healer.harie at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 23:28:23 UTC 2021

Here, I have created two repository, https://gist.github.com/harieamjari/
d4c634ce2ddb2c6e6c666a3985de2909 and https://gist.github.com/harieamjari/
c4aeac23ac0fecd8d938a7a03118b743

The former contans a pdfa compliant document while the latter contains a
nonpdf/a compliant document.

Each of this repository can be compiled online with latexonline.cc. Here is
the them respectively:

https://texlive2020.latexonline.cc/compile?git=https://gist.github.com/
harieamjari/d4c634ce2ddb2c6e6c666a3985de2909.git&target=t.tex&command=
pdflatex&force=true&download=outpdfa.pdf output contains pdfa compliant pdf.

https://texlive2020.latexonline.cc/compile?git=https://gist.github.com/
harieamjari/c4aeac23ac0fecd8d938a7a03118b743.git&target=t.tex&command=
pdflatex&force=true&download=outnonpdfa.pdf output contains non pdfa
compliant pdf.

The result for outpdfa.pdf from verapdf.com is it passed the verification
while the outnonpdfa.pdf has failed.

You can verify yourself the pdfa.pdf and nonpdfa.pdf from each gist
repository.