[cairo] [BUG] PDF Error with Formidable Forms File Uploader

Uli Schlachter psychon at znc.in
Tue Feb 15 17:40:16 UTC 2022

Hi Ronald,

Am 14.02.22 um 22:19 schrieb Hawley, Ronald:
[...]
> The materials in this message are private and may contain Protected Healthcare Information or other information of a sensitive nature. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender via telephone or return mail.

please clarify who the intended recipient of your mail is. I have no
reason to believe that you meant to send your mail to me.

Is it "unauthorized use" if I send this text to a mailing list? As
formulated, this footer also covers the footer itself. With this mail, I
am disclosing this footer to more people, so technically I am violating it.

Also, please provide a phone number. Otherwise the "via telephone" part
of this footer seems moot.

IANAL, but I doubt that this text is legally binding. Hence I dare to
write it to the mailing list.

Cheers,
Uli

P.S.: For the list: I also replied to Ronald privately (but I doubt that
mail was really helpful, but at least I actually tried to be helpful in
that mail).
--
“I’m Olaf and I like warm hugs.”