[cairo-announce] cairomm stable release 1.2.0 now available
jonathon.jongsma at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 10:48:06 PDT 2006
cairomm is the C++ API for the cairo graphics library. For more
information, see http://cairographics.org/cairomm
A new cairomm release 1.2.0 (API/ABI stable) is now available from:
which can be verified with:
(signed by Jonathon Jongsma)
NOTE 1: Two functions changed in this version of cairomm, so any
applications using these functions will need to be updated (see
"Changed API" section below).
NOTE 2: As of this release, cairomm is now API / ABI stable.
Applications will not need to be updated when future versions of
cairomm are released.
* This is the first release that guarantees API and ABI stability
* Changed API:
- Context::clear_path() is now Context::begin_new_path()
- Context::new_sub_path() is now Context::begin_new_sub_path()
* new API:
- Win32Surface::create() for device-independent bitmaps
- fixed a memory leak where C++ wrapper objects were not being destroyed
* Fixes for compiling with MSVC (also includes project and resource files for
Visual Studio 2005. See the MSVC/ directory)
More information about the cairo-announce