[cairo-announce] Subject: ANN: pycairo release 1.2.2 now available
stevech1097 at yahoo.com.au
Sun Aug 20 20:34:24 PDT 2006
Pycairo is a set of Python bindings for the multi-platform 2D graphics
A new pycairo release 1.2.2 is now available from:
Overview of changes from pycairo 1.2.0 to pycairo 1.2.2
* Pycairo requires cairo 1.2.2 (or later)
* setup.py has been updated to allow installation by executing
$ python setup.py install
A new example to demonstrate pattern masks.
* The cairo.svg module has been removed because:
1) Cairo does not include SVG parsing, so this module does not belong
2) libsvg-cairo (the underlying C library) is unmaintained.
Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.yahoo.com
More information about the cairo-announce