[cairo-commit] [cairo-www] src/download.mdwn
cworth at freedesktop.org
Thu Sep 24 23:12:46 PDT 2009
src/download.mdwn | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
Author: travisgriggs <travisgriggs at web>
Date: Thu Sep 24 23:12:45 2009 -0700
Fix the link I just screwed up
diff --git a/src/download.mdwn b/src/download.mdwn
index 65cea93..c2be44b 100644
@@ -185,7 +185,7 @@ Studio](http://cairographics.org/visualstudio/) page for more details.
* Download and install zlib. Build zlib from its /projects folder, and use LIB RELEASE configuration.
* Download and install libpng. Build libpng from its /projects folder and use LIB RELEASE configuration.
* Install the MozillaBuild environment from here: [MozillaBuild](http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Windows_Build_Prerequisites#MozillaBuild)
-* Edit the cairo\src\cairo-features.h file to lo look something like [this example of cairo-features.h](http://cairographics.org/visualstudio/cairofeatures.h)
+* Edit the cairo\src\cairo-features.h file to lo look something like [this example of cairo-features.h](http://cairographics.org/visualstudio)
* If you chose the default install path, you'll find in c:\mozilla-build several batch files. Open the one corresponding to your version of VC++, and modify the include and lib paths. You'll need to add the zlib and libpng include and lib paths. Also include <your repository>\cairo\src, \cairo\boilerplate, and \pixman\pixman to the include paths
* Launch the batch file you just modified. It'll open a mingw window. Ignore the error messages that might appear at the top of the window
* We'll now build everything in debug configuration. For release, replace CFG=debug by CFG=release
More information about the cairo-commit