[Xr] thrashing bug

Carl Worth cworth at east.isi.edu
Sun Apr 27 19:39:32 PDT 2003

On Apr 28, Amaury Jacquot wrote:
 > Ok, I think I found something...  I discovered that the scaling
 > didn't do what I wanted, so I did the scaling myself. Now it
 > doesn't thrash any more.  So... XrSetMatrixBlah is should not be
 > called at the moment...

Amaury,

Yesterday (Saturday) I committed two fixes, (to libic and Xc), that
eliminated the memory leaks that were triggered in the example you
sent me before.

Please update, and if you are still seeing any memory leaks, please
send another small test case demonstrating the problem.

Thanks,

Carl Worth
USC Information Sciences Institute                      cworth at isi.edu