[Cairo] Re: [Xr] Cairo

Vadim Plessky plessky at cnt.ru
Tue Aug 12 06:51:30 PDT 2003

'Cairo' as a name doesn't sound bad, but it has negative relation with Middle
East (in minds of many people).
Is there something wrong with Xr, except connection with XFree86 (by having
'X' before 'r')?

Besides, have you ever been in Egypt?
While pyramides are nice, and Red Sea resorts are also nice & clean, Cairo is
very dirty city. I afraid by naming library 'Cairo' you give an excelelnt
chance to evil people to say that Cairo graphics is 'dirty' (implemented not
very 'clean')

Greetings,
Vadim

--
Best Regards,

Vadim Plessky
SVG Icons * BlueSphere Icons 0.3.0 released
http://svgicons.sourceforge.net