[Cairo] Re: [Xr] Xr naming (was: Anybody there?)

Vadim Plessky plessky at cnt.ru
Tue Aug 12 06:34:32 PDT 2003

As for me, Xr sounds pretty good.
I hardly expect any strong Windows followers to migrate to Linux or, *BSD,
because  wonderful Xr extension to X, or whatever.
And, most Linux/*NIX users already familiar with X - so calling extension Xr
is very smart way, IMO.

Vadim

P.S. sorry with delay, was travelling too much during last 2 months.