[Xr] Graphics board for working with XRENDER

David Lazaro dlazaro at acm.org
Tue Jun 10 07:19:19 PDT 2003

Hi there,

I've been playing with the XFree86 code base for some time and I hit the
limit where I am completely fed up with the proprietary NVIDIA drivers
for my GeForce 2 MX.

What would be a good recommendation for a graphics board that I could
use to do some low level work?  I don't know what are the best supported
boards and looking through the XFree86 docs didn't help.  By "best
supported" I mean that they have some good documentation and currently
working open source XFree86 drivers.

Thanks you all, hope this is not too off-topic,

David.