[Cairo] GtkCairo

Evan Martin martine at danga.com
Wed Nov 5 15:26:01 PST 2003

I cut the guts out of grrobot's board view to create a preliminary
"GtkCairo" widget for GTK.

I put this together because I felt guilty writing Xlib code in my Ruby
bindings, especially when we have an excellent widget toolkit available
already.

It's pretty minimal right now (one function: gtk_cairo_get_cairo() that
returns a cairo_t*) but hopefully it's a step in the right direction.

Here's a screenshot of the included demo (the slider rotates the box,
and the animate checkbox uses gtk_timeout_add, etc.):
http://neugierig.org/pics/livejournal/2003/11/gtkcairo-demo.png

Is this the right direction?  I can put it in CVS if it's useful.

Oh, here's a tarball:
http://neugierig.org/drop/gtkcairo-0.1.tar.gz

--
Evan Martin