[Cairo] haskell binding

Abraham Egnor aegnor at antioch-college.edu
Wed Oct 8 09:57:29 PDT 2003

Oops - I forgot that the greencard package would be required.  I updated
the README, so that'll be fixed in the next release at least.  As for
building greencard, I had no problems building version 3.01 from source
using the debian-packaged ghc 6.0.1.  All of the packages you listed are
part of the core ghc libraries; can you tell me which version of ghc
you're using and send me the exact build errors?

Abe