[Cairo] format for api docs

Carl Worth cworth at east.isi.edu
Mon Oct 13 13:44:39 PDT 2003

On Oct 14, Thomas Hunger wrote:
 > if someone wanted to write some api docs, what would be the best way to do it?
 > I like Gtkdoc very much, but a friend of mine said that not all people like
 > in-source-documentation.

I don't think in-source documentation will help Cairo very much.

The public API, (which is what needs to be documented), is primarily
contained within a single .h and .c file. There aren't any big object
trees spread across multiple files/directories, (which is where many
of the in-source tools help).

 > Is there a plan?

I'd been planning on using DocBook in a "doc" directory separate from
the source.