[Cairo] format for api docs

James Henstridge james at daa.com.au
Wed Oct 15 20:47:36 PDT 2003

On 15/10/2003 11:59 PM, Thomas Hunger wrote:

>Hi,
>I did this during luchbreak (students have long breaks...):
>http://www.iqo.uni-hannover.de/gnome/cairo/
>its a rough draft. looks like i need to learn docbook.

Looks pretty good.  It would look a lot nicer if you did one <refentry>
for each of cairo_t, cairo_surface_t, cairo_matrix_t, and maybe one for
the xlib stuff.  Inside the <refentry>'s, add a <refsection> for each of
the functions related to it.

>Tom
>
>p.s. gtk-doc tools do not like the two cairo_status_t enums with the same name
>in cairoint.h and cairo.h, it would need a little hack to make it work for
>cairo.

You can tell gtk-doc to skip certain headers using the --ignore-headers
option for gtkdoc-scan.  There isn't really any point in scanning the
internal headers when generating the public API docs.

James.

Email: james at daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/