[Cairo] Cairo on Windows

Pierre-Alain Joye paj at pearfr.org
Tue Oct 21 02:15:19 PDT 2003

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 11:50:29 -0400
Carl Worth <cworth at east.isi.edu> wrote:

> On Oct 16, Pierre-Alain Joye wrote:
>  > That sounds very insteresting. I'm currently working on a PHP5
>  > binding.
>
> Pierre,
>
> I'm glad to hear about your project and I hope that all is going well.
>
> I think Keith has already answered your specific questions, but If
> there's anything else we can do to help please let us know.

Yes, Keith and the archives (as well as the existing binding) gave me
near all critical answers. Thanks :-).

> For example, if you'd like CVS access for a branches/tags rather than
> maintaining a separate repository, we would be happy to help. Just
> email me a public ssh key and a preferred username.

I think I will know which way is the best in the conference. Most of
core php developers will be there and use to provide good feedback and
requirements ;-)

The only thing I would like to have is not related to cairo itself.
Having custom RGBA formats (or more included) should be great (ie for
gtk backends). That should ease our life and/or make the rendering a
little bit faster(instead of having to convert it everytime). But it's
not that important at this stage :).

pierre