[Cairo] cairo API suggestion

Bill Spitzak spitzak at d2.com
Fri Sep 12 11:20:53 PDT 2003

Don't such ideas make assumptions that Cairo is running locally?

I would prefer a system by which all "objects" *could* in fact be id numbers
that refer to unaccessable and unreadable objects in a different memory
space. Of course this is not true of Cairo right now, but it would be nice to
allow it.

Cairo is supposed to be a *drawing* library, not another user-interface
toolkit.

--
     /\_       _|_========___         Bill Spitzak