[cairo] glitz problems

Vladimir Vukicevic vladimir at pobox.com
Thu Apr 1 10:04:47 PST 2004

David Reveman wrote:

> You must use both the cairo-pattern patch and the cairo-gl patch.
>
> If this is what you've done, which references does it say are undefined?
> What output do you get from 'pkg-config --libs glitz-glx'?
>
> Seems a bit weird as I use -no-undefined with libtool for glitz-glx so
> it should complain when compiling glitz-glx, if undefined references
> exists.
>
> - David

I just ran into the same problem; glitzint.h uses its __internal_linkage
   macro to set a number of functions in libglitz.so as hidden, but
libglitz-glx.so depends on some of those functions.  #define'ing
__internal_linkage to nothing resulted in a clean build of the demos
with no linking problems.

	- Vlad