[cairo] glitz problems

Rob Buis rwlbuis at xs4all.nl
Thu Apr 1 10:12:21 PST 2004

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 10:04:47AM -0800, Vladimir Vukicevic wrote:

> I just ran into the same problem; glitzint.h uses its __internal_linkage
>   macro to set a number of functions in libglitz.so as hidden, but
> libglitz-glx.so depends on some of those functions.  #define'ing
> __internal_linkage to nothing resulted in a clean build of the demos
> with no linking problems.

Good, I feared I was the only one :}
I did roughly the same as Vladimir did. I used gcc 3.3 btw.
I then tried cairo-demos-shading-glx but I got this :

Couldn't find a usable GLITZ format

I seem to get currently maximum of 16 planes on my laptop according to xdpyinfo. Is
there a compatible format using glitz?
Cheers,

Rob.