[cairo] window manager that use cairo

David Reveman c99drn at cs.umu.se
Sat Apr 17 02:55:41 PDT 2004

I've finally had some time to do some coding on my old window manager
project; Waimea.

Waimea now uses cairo for all rendering. Linear and radial patterns
allow for some nice decorations. =)

I didn't have the time to come up with something original, so the
default style is very similar looking to the Nuvola metacity style.
However, all decorations are rendered with cairo (even the background),
no images are used (except for some menu icons, but those could easily
be replaced with SVG icons).

A few screenshots are available from here:
http://www.cs.umu.se/~c99drn/waimea/screenshots

If you like to give it a try, you can find a snapshot here:
http://www.cs.umu.se/~c99drn/waimea
but you should be warned, it's NOT stable. =)

No CVS version available right now but I'll try to get that fixed soon.

- David

--
David Reveman <c99drn at cs.umu.se>