[cairo] Another glitz - another problem

Alex Dubov oakad at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 02:23:29 PST 2004

Thank you.
I thought that glitz_surface_create call makes the
whole job (as it gets drawable as argument). I could
not guess that glitz_surface_attach is needed too.

On this occasion, can you recommend  the correct
procedure for resizing of surfaces and/or drawables?
Their constructors accept width and height parameters,
but what if I want to resize an existing surface?