[cairo] Confused by render to image buffer

Chris fltk at functionalfuture.com
Fri Dec 24 13:47:18 PST 2004

Another thing I'm confused about is that the render to image defaults to
BGR format instead of RGB.  I'm not sure how to make it use RGB.  Is
there a function call to set the mode?

I looked a little in the pixman icint.h and icformat.c but there is all
sorts of craziness going on in there.  All the macros inside of macros
is extremely annoying.

For now I just changed pixman_format_create_masks to reverse the
ordering but that doesn't seem like the right thing to do.  Especially
since in icint.h there is at least some notion of BGR and RGB.

--
// Chris