[cairo] "operator" keyword in libcairo

Chris fltk at functionalfuture.com
Tue Dec 28 21:43:15 PST 2004

Some more info.

I believe it can not find the font for some reason.  After stepping
through more code I see the actual failure is at cairo_ft_font.c in
_create_from_library_and_pattern() where it does the FcFontMatch() which
fails.

Interestingly, _ft_font_cache_create_entry does not check the result of
_create_from_library_and_pattern and happily returns success even though
it couldn't find the font.  Later the reference count increased which
causes a crash because there is no data.

--
// Chris